1. Perl Training Australia may cancel a course if insufficient bookings are received. In the event of such a cancellation, a full refund or credit will be made available to you.
2. Cancellations received in writing before the advertised Early Bird Special Date will be eligible to a full refund or credit.
3. Cancellations received in writing more than 14 days before the start of the scheduled course date will forfeit 50% of the booking fee.
4. Cancellations received less than 14 days before the start of the scheduled course will not be entitled to a refund.
5. The Early Bird Special is a free book, per person, per course, for bookings made on or before the advertised Early Bird Special Date. These books are provided as an incentive for early bookings only, and are not considered required course materials.
6. Any Early Bird Special is only applicable if a booking is made on or before Early Bird Special Date. No Early Bird Special will apply if your booking is received after this date.
7. Perl Training Australia must be notified on or before the advertised Early Bird Special Date of the books you wish to receive as part of your Early Bird Special. Failure to notify Perl Training Australia of your selected book titles by this date will forfeit this offer. Perl Training Australia is not under any obligation to contact you to determine your selected book titles.
8. In the instance that other books are ordered in addition to those entitled under any Early Bird Special, the early bird special will apply to the most expensive eligible books, and you will only have to pay for the books of lesser value.
9. The Early Bird Special only applies to full price courses, or courses that only have the group booking discount applied. In the case that a set of courses have been booked as part of a Bundle and Save special, only the first (full-price) course will be entitled to an early bird book.
10. Perl Training Australia may alter or amend the books available by the Early Bird Special at any time.
11. Bookings taking advantage of Perl Training Australia's time-based specials (that is, those only available for a particular timeframe) are subject to all the terms and conditions covered on the Specials page with the particular offer.
12. Where a time-based special requires payment before a specified date, late payment will forfeit that special. Should this forfeit bring about a requirement for additional payment, Perl Training Australia will send you an invoice to cover the difference.
13. Discounted books are only available in conjunction with a course booking. Perl Training Australia does not sell books separately to course bookings.
14. Perl Training Australia will endeavor to supply you with all the books you have ordered on the date of the course. In the rare case that books are not available by the course date they will be posted to your nominated address in Australia or New Zealand at no extra charge.
15. In the rare case that an advertised book is unavailable, you will be offered the option of a full refund or substitution for another book of equal or lesser value.
16. In the rare case that your invoice becomes overdue and Perl Training Australia believes that no payment is forthcoming, Perl Training Australia reserves the right to employ a debt collection agency to recover funds. Perl Training Australia will inform you if a debt collection agency is going to be employed.
17. In the case that Perl Training Australia employs a debt collection agency to recover funds from you, you will also be liable for all extra costs involved in this process.
Copyright 2001-2014 Perl Training Australia. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org